DeltaIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeltaIsle

Best 317 Private Server

HomehomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Give Aid's mod application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I Give Aids

I Give Aid's mod application. Empty
PostSubject: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:40 am

Name - Adam

Player name - I Give Aids

Real Location - East Coast U.S.A

How long have you played this server? - 2 days if you want to be technological.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power)? - Because i feel that i can help the server a lot, i was a mod on rsps's twice before. I know a lot of the glitches just have to give me time to remember so i can help rid glitches of runepk3d.I know all the limits and what not of players/mods/admins. I'm on quite a lot so ill be there to help the new players and what not. I know alota people that are looking for a rs server so i can just attract them to this one and yeah i guess thats it Smile thanks for considering me!
Back to top Go down
admin_snappy

PostSubject: Re: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:13 am

Hello Adam, as it is mod is not an easy task .You need to help other players out and but not abuse your powers too as it is in that time me or sk1ll3rz the owner which is owner pk3d too . will get in cnontact with when if have made are dicision in that time we thank you for playing Smile

admin: snapthe man bouyaa party on O_O!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
I Give Aids

PostSubject: Re: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:41 am

admin_snappy wrote:
Hello Adam, as it is mod is not an easy task .You need to help other players out and but not abuse your powers too as it is in that time me or sk1ll3rz the owner which is owner pk3d too . will get in cnontact with when if have made are dicision in that time we thank you for playing Smile

admin: snapthe man bouyaa party on O_O!!!!!!

yes i do know it isn't an easy task, as i said I've been one twice before. i thank you for taking the time to reading my post and thank you even more for replying Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mod Carlo

PostSubject: Re: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:35 am

flower
Back to top Go down
I Give Aids

PostSubject: Re: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:35 am

-Still waiting- Bump!
Back to top Go down
Mod Carlo

PostSubject: Re: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:41 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
I Give Aids

PostSubject: Re: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:50 am

Accepted, please someone close this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Give Aid's mod application.   I Give Aid's mod application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Give Aid's mod application.
Page 1 of 1