DeltaIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeltaIsle

Best 317 Private Server

HomehomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

moderator application for Fuzzytoes9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzytoes9

moderator application for Fuzzytoes9 Empty
PostSubject: moderator application for Fuzzytoes9   moderator application for Fuzzytoes9 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Name:Dylan Holmes

Player Name: Fuzzytoes

Real Location (Atleast Country):United states oregon,hillsboro

How Long have you played on the server:about a week not on same account though like on my friends that he gave me, but ya about a week.

Why you would like to be Staff (Besides to have power):theres not very many peopel but i bet that will change with youtube videos showing how cool it is. and when those people join i can help thme with nay problems they have and just help out with anything really.
Back to top Go down
I Give Aids

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for Fuzzytoes9   moderator application for Fuzzytoes9 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey, uhm im just a mod so my opinion doesn't really count but in my opinion we have enough moderators/Admins for the time being..
Back to top Go down
Fuzzytoes9

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for Fuzzytoes9   moderator application for Fuzzytoes9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:22 am

by the way this is for username fuzzytoes not fuzzytoes9. and how come no one has responded. i would liek to talk to owner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderator application for Fuzzytoes9   moderator application for Fuzzytoes9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moderator application for Fuzzytoes9
Page 1 of 1