DeltaIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeltaIsle

Best 317 Private Server

HomehomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badboy

badboy

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:06 am

i try to run the client but javas not reconizeing it. what do i need to do scratch
Back to top Go down
ImSuperDuper

ImSuperDuper

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 am

Do you have java? and if you could... place a screenshot of the error... and i can help you from there..
Back to top Go down
badboy

badboy

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:17 am

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Untitl10
Back to top Go down
ImSuperDuper

ImSuperDuper

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:22 am

OK it seems to me that you dont have Java.. or.. the case could be that the run batch file needs to be edited.. post here if you dont have java and if you do then go to my computer so we can check what java you have.. from my computer click local disk C:->Program Files->java and tell me if there is any java there.. if not then install java.. ( just google java and you will be able to download it form their ) hope this helps
Back to top Go down
badboy

badboy

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 am

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Untitl11
Back to top Go down
ImSuperDuper

ImSuperDuper

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:48 pm

OK..... i really dont know here.. post me a screenshot or your run command file ( right click on run -> edit and post a screenie of that XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeltaIsle :: client download-
Jump to: